The list of ESWC 2020 accepted papers is now online.
ESWC 2020 will be a virtual conference between the original dates of May 31 and June 4.
While we still work out the details, the following is the high-level structure:
- The main paper tracks (research, resources and in-use tracks) will be run in an asynchronous fashion, with screencasts from the authors and an online forum for questions and discussions via the website.
- We go ahead with the original schedule for the proceedings of the main paper tracks; authors have to register by the end of April.
- The updated registration fees will be in-line with other virtual conferences.
- The satellite events (workshops, tutorials, posters, demos, the doctoral consortium and the industrial track) will be run in a synchronous fashion, supported by chat and bidirectional audio and video.
- We go ahead with the original schedule for the satellite contributions as post-proceedings.
- Because we are optimists, we plan a small optional post-conference symposium in Heraklion in the first half of October if the travel restrictions permit.
Keynote talk by Uli Sattler
Uli Sattler is a Professor of Computer Science in the Department of Computer Science at the University of Manchester. Together with colleagues, she designed the SROIQ family of Description Logics underlying OWL, as well as (sound, complete, and terminating) reasoning algorithms for these logics.